Sunday, January 30, 2005

Daily Hot Platter

WOODPECKER ROCK

by Nat Couty & The Braves (FOX 101, 1958)


Rock, Woodpecker

What can I say about this record? That it's one of the top five rock'nroll platters ever unleashed on an unsuspecting public? That it's one of the best R&B songs ever recorded en homage to Woody Woodpecker? That it approaches pure musical perfection? YOU be the judge!

Well, a nervous boogie got a hold on me
But the woodpecker rock won't let me be
Say ooh, he-he-hey, he-he-hey
Rock woodpecker, let's rock
He-he-hey, he-he-hey, he-he-hey
He-he-hey, he-he-hey, he-he-hey...



He-He-He He-He-He

Find a discography here:
http://rcs.law.emory.edu/rcs/artists/b/brav5000.htm

And hear the whole song here: http://thehound.net/19900519/


Let's Rock!

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Renee Couty-Phillips said...

This is my father-taken 10 years before I was born the song is awesome and it warms my hear that his music lives on and everytime I hear it, it reminds me of him-even after death his music lives on!

His daughter and friend
Renee Couty Phillips

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Check out my ga georgia house cleaning blog, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home