Monday, February 28, 2005

Winner! Cruelest Article Ever Published

From the Phillippine newspaper, Sun Star Zamboanga:

Bizarre baby born with extra body parts dies

By Jun Felciano

Thursday, February 24, 2005
A SEVEN-month-old pre-mature baby was born a freak -- having the unusual look similar to an alien to poor parents of Barangay Tumaga, this city, Tuesday night.
The baby, who died after about an hour when delivered at the Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) by her 24-year-old mother, Evelyn Ataca, through Caesarean procedure, possessed an extra pair of legs, two nostrils, two mouths, two buttocks, one of its two eyes centered at the forehead, but with only one heart, one head and one chest...Relatives said Evelyn looked normal during her conceiving period, as she never craved for any urge for a particular delicacy that could have affected her baby...
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/zam/2005/02/24/news/bizarre.baby.born.with.extra.body.parts.dies.html

4 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline sale ticket
It deals mostly with airline sale ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline cheap one ticket way
It deals mostly with airline cheap one ticket way plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my aetna us health care dental
related site. It pretty much covers aetna us health care dental
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Fl Florida House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my pr puerto rico house cleaning blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home